Art Commissions - Terms of Service
By commissioning me, you agree to abide by these terms.
- You must be 18 years or older to commission me.
- At any point before payment is made, I reserve the right to decline the commission without providing a reason.
- These commissions are for digital goods. No physical item will be created or shipped.
- Payment is in USD and will be made through a PayPal invoice. I will not start working until after payment is made in full.
- Since currently I am only offering small quick pieces of art, I will not provide WIPs or refunds. The only exception is if I am unable to complete the commission within 7 business days of payment (not including time spent waiting for the client to respond to communications), in which case I will provide a full refund.
- Once the work is complete, I will send you the finished image. You may ask for edits at this stage, but large or repeated edits may incur extra fees.
- "The work" refers to the digital image file(s) delivered to the client.
- You are paying for the creation of the work, and the right to use it non-commercially (e.g. printing copies for yourself, uploading it to your social media). Commercial use (e.g. printing copies to sell to others) is prohibited.
- When asked, you must credit me as the creator of the work by providing a link to squidknees.neocities.org or one of my social media accounts. You are not obligated to provide credit every time you display the work, but do not mislead others about the source of the artwork (e.g. by passing it off as your own art).
- You may transfer your rights to use the work to another person, whether in a transaction or for free. Please make the new buyer aware of this ToS document and the original price of the work.
- I retain the rights to use the work, e.g. to display in my portfolio or commission examples.